Sunday, September 4, 2016

Paper Masks at Walmart

Hi Everyone,

Today as I wandered around Walmart checking out all the beauty products I came across a bunch of paper masks. Paper masks are pretty darn popular in Asian countries, Korea especially, and I was pretty happy to find some in Walmart since so far here in Pennsylvania the only two places I've been able to find them was at Ulta and Sephora. Other than that I was stuck hunting the internet for these precious beauty gems. The price was pretty decent they were $2.50 per sheet mask. I'm used to paying about $5 and up for a sheet mask so this is a plus.



The brands I found are:

1. Soo Ae (Made in Korea)
2. Masque Ology (Made in Korea)
3. Yesto (Made in USA)


Soo Ae:

1. Propolis (Made with honey)
2. Vitamin
3. Deep Sea Water
4. Aloe
5. Green Tea
6. Collagen
7. Purifying Black Charcoal Mask
8. Tea Tree

Masque Ology:

1. Total Skincare Skin Calming "Special Care Cream Mask"
2. Intensive Moisture Hydrating Skin "Moisturizing Cream Mask"
3. Vitality Glowing Skin "Vita Clarifying Cream Mask"
4. Skin Tightening Elasticity Intensive "Collagen Lifting Cream Mask"

Yesto:

1. Yesto Tomatoes: acne fighting
2. Yesto Cucumbers: calming
3. Yesto Coconut: hydrate and restore
4. Yesto Tomatoes Charcoal paper mask for detoxifying.

As you can see the sheet mask addict that I am went a little crazy and bought 16 of them.
There were also a few clay masks that I might look at next time.

I'll be testing one of these 16 masks once a week and giving my opinions of them.
I'm willing to play the guinea pig for you guys...cuz you know I love all of you and I...I...I just love sheet masks!

If you feel like getting a few I'll provide the links for them at the end of the post.
I've only seen these so far in my area at the North Huntingdon PA Walmart not yet at the Greensburg Walmart but I'm hoping they catch on.


Soo Ae: Propolis
Yesto Tomato acne
Masque Ology Collagen Lifting

Maybe you'd like to give them a try with me ^.^

If you guys know of any other place to find sheet masks in Western PA let me know, share the glorious knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment