Wednesday, November 16, 2016

John Freida Frizz Ease 10-Day Hair Tamer Review

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for my very long absence.
Today I would like to review the John Frieda Frizz Ease 10-Day Hair Tamer.
My hair gets pretty frizzy no matter what season of the year it is so I figured I'd give this product a try. I saw pretty good reviews for it so I thought why not.

How my hair is:
I have long hair, it's color treated, nothing fun like blue or purple, just as close as I could get to my chestnut brown hair as I possibly could. My hair gets oily very easily so I have to wash it every day usually. Prone to frizz be it rain or shine, summer or winter.

The instructions say to apply the product to your hair until your hair looks "wet" then allow it to sit for 8-10 minutes. I tried it for 10 minutes. I rinsed it out washed my hair as usual. It worked pretty well I was pleased with it so far that is until I woke up the next day. Please know that I did this treatment at about 10 PM, when I woke up early next morning approximately 8 AM my hair felt like an oil slick...looked like it too.

I figured I just used too much of it so I showered again washed my hair. Three days later and three washes later, my hair is limp, my hair has lost its volume, it still has frizz not as bad as before but still existent (I wasn't looking for a miracle product but I wasn't expecting flat hair). All in all I think this would work on maybe normal to dry hair and not for people prone to oily hair. I will admit my hair does feel extra soft so I give it a thumbs up for that.

Hope this review is helpful.
Lots of Love,
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment