Saturday, April 2, 2016

Snack Taste Test #1 La France Pear Water

Hi Everyone!,

So my first snack food test is a soft drink.
It is from the brand La France.
It is pear flavored water.
It is completely clear there is absolutely no food coloring which already gets me to like it.

It cost $2.19 at the Japanese grocery store I go to.
For the entire 16.6 fluid oz/500 ml bottle it is 80 calories.

The ingredients are:
Water
High fructose corn syrup
"flavor"
citric acid
acesulfam-k (this is a calorie free sweetener)
sucralose (another calorie free sweetener)

When I open it up there's no fizz and has a fruity smell.
Trying my best to describe it, it tastes like a water that's had pears soaking in it yet at the same time kinda reminds me of a slight lollipop taste but I think that's the sweeteners they added to it.

It's a nice change from the regular soft drinks we have around.

I would buy this again, I find that it's rather pleasant to drink and for a drink  with sweeteners it definitely beats soda, it's 10g of sugar for the entire bottle.

I hope you give it a try ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment