Saturday, April 30, 2016

Snack Test #4: Yuzu Lemon Water

Hi Everyone,

I finally get to post about my so far favorite drink from Japan. I'm literally addicted to this stuff...well maybe not addicted but I totally buy all of them when I go to the store.

DYDO Yuzu Lemon is a citrus flavored water beverage. It's pretty much lemonade but made with yuzu and lemon juice flavor.





















The ingredients are:
water
high fructose corn syrup
sugar
citrus juice (I would say the yuzu)
lemon
honey
trehalose (according to google it is a sugar created by fungi)
flavor (gotta love that generic term)
citric acid
ascorbic acid

All in all....better than what's in a soda, although I do love sprite.

The bottle size is 350 ml and the entire bottle is 100 calories.
It has no carbonation at all.

I just love the flavor of this, it makes me think of sprite or 7up having a baby with lemonade, hey this is what my taste buds tell me so I'm going with it.

It costs $3.29 at the store I go to in Pittsburgh, and I say totally worth it.
It's a bit pricey because of having yuzu in it. Yuzu from what I can see is rather expensive, they had it there once and it was quite a bit of money to get 1-2 yuzu.

Now if you're wondering what yuzu is, it is a citrus fruit from Japan and it sorta looks like a lemon and its taste isn't as sour at least in my opinion. If I could get my hands on it more often I would.

Hope you guys give it a try some day, now if you'll excuse me Rilakkuma and I are going to be indulging in some yuzu lemon goodness. Til next time ^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment